Sunday, November 9, 2014

Wordle UP!

Hey 5th Graders, 

Just wanted to introduce you to a fun and creative way to express yourself. It is called a WORDLE!  I will have us use wordles for certain assignments in class.  For example, I may have you make a wordle for a character from a book.  Or, I may have you make a wordle poem.  But, for today, I would just like you to play around with making your own wordle.  Call it an introduction and tell me about yourself.  Click on the word WORDLE above and get creative!
Wordle: READ!
Create a Wordle to tell about yourself!

4 comments:

  1. The fact that you used the Wordle to make your rules is blowing my mind a bit because I had never thought to use it that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! We are currently working on building stamina in our Daily 5 rounds and the kids have heard me say these things about 100 times this past week. I thought they would get a kick out of seeing them in a wordle ;)

      Delete
  2. I love your info graphic! So very informative! You have such a special gift of communication!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement! You are a blessing!

      Delete

Students, you may leave up to 5 comments. Don't get carried away!

Before you comment, remember: Is it kind? Is it necessary? Is it helpful?

This blog is to encourage each other and build each other up!