Sunday, November 30, 2014

Back at it...

Hey Fifth Graders,
Can you even believe that Thanksgiving Break is over?  Where did that time go?  It is Sunday morning and I will admit that the thought of getting up at 5:00 a.m. tomorrow has me a bit depressed. But, alas, I know that your smiling faces await!  You are smiling, aren't you?

Today, after you are finished with your Achieve 3000, ask me for an internet contract.  I am ready to start interacting with you.  Once you have signed the contract, you are free to comment on the blog. Also, if you would like you may start creating your own post ideas.  If it's a good one, I just might let you post it!

Who loves you?
THIS teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Students, you may leave up to 5 comments. Don't get carried away!

Before you comment, remember: Is it kind? Is it necessary? Is it helpful?

This blog is to encourage each other and build each other up!